Thursday, January 11, 2018

Fallin'



https://sunearthsky.com/2017/10/27/parfreys-glen/














I heard you found your dream
funny, life ain't what it seems
when you were feeling down
I was always around...

now, I'm fallin', fallin' fallin'
fallin', fallin', fallin' fallin'

C'mon tell me where are you
cause I'm sad and feelin' blue
C'mon  tell me where are you

I once wished upon a shooting star
opening the gateways from afar
waiting for the time to be just right
awakening to mysteries of the night

I'm still searching  for a dream
funny, life ain't what it seems
I gave you something to believe in
a piece of magic from deep within

now, I'm fallin', fallin' fallin'
fallin', fallin', fallin' fallin'

C'mon tell me where are you
cause I'm sad and feelin' blue
C'mon tell me where are you

On broken wings, silence fell
in a heart, dreams still dwell
searching for hidden clues
through this place of deja vu

now, I'm fallin', fallin' fallin'
fallin', fallin', fallin' fallin'

but, I'm still believin', believin'
believin' dreams do come true...


Sharing with dVerse 
Author's note:  I woke from
a sound sleep with this running
through my head...wip

Thanks for reading...
The photo I chose is haunting,
look closely what do you see?

16 comments:

  1. Not sure what I am looking for in the photo. It is pretty, but is something hidden in it? The water kind of looks like a face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can feel the sadness in this poem...."I gave you something to believe in".......I love the ending. We can never stop believing that dreams can come true.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool. I feel like it's a song. I'm hearing guitar, drums and a singer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great rhythm to it indeed. Amazing what can pop in when we wake up from a dream. Have to keep on dreaming away too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sad that his dream took him away and left the writer still wishing for hers.
    And only because someone mentioned face do I now see it in the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nicely done! I would love to here the music that was in your head when you wrote this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. We both thought of dreams... yours as dark as mine in different ways... sometimes it's better to be awake

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the voice in this and the use of repetition is so effective. Indeed, it just needs a guitar.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Interesting share--sweet rhythms and rhyme. A tribute to hope, alaute to dreaming just as you awaken; nice process. I liked the line /on broken wings, silence fell in the heart/.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can hear you singing this song Truedessa ~ Believe in those dreams I say ~

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pining for a loved one can be most frustrating. Though the lady seems to give in too much all these while that she will continue to suffer in silence!

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hold to the dream but know that the only constant in life is change.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You really should set this to music (if you haven't already). Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I see a face.
    Hold onto your dream, but sometimes, your dream turns into something more wonderful than you imagined!
    (Again, sorry about my lateness to your blog, because all these posts never showed up before!)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I can hear this as a poignant song, Truedessa! You are gifted with a beautiful talent!

    ReplyDelete