![]() |
Egon Schiele, Harbor of Trieste (1907)
Shimmering water waiting for tomorrows trips written for dVerse Poets Pub - Hosted by Melissa |
A poetic blog to entertain my inner muse and express the wanderings of my heart. " I Choose the Frequency of Love"
Tuesday, August 25, 2026
The Harbor
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Your words describe the beautiful image to perfection. I do love those shimmering lines in the water.
ReplyDelete"reflections of the day" -- Yes, that "shimmering water", a reflection of the energy and motion contained in those vessels "waiting for tomorrows trips."
ReplyDeleteA lovely capture, Truedessa. I especially love the ‘jagged lines of moored ships’ and the sun slowly dipping over the horizon.
ReplyDeleteHow beautifully captivating - a real sense of immersion in the painting and sense of reflection and peacefulness - Jae
ReplyDeleteA nice interpretation of the painting, Truedessa.
ReplyDeleteLove the description of the harbor
ReplyDeletePortrayed very well True, of the anticipation of going out to sea the following day. It can be for pleasure or to earn a living. Certainly a buzzing of varied activities!
ReplyDeleteHank
Your descriptions of the harbor are wonderful!
ReplyDelete