Monday, March 16, 2020

Where does it Start or End - A Dream

Courtesy of Pixabay











 “I don’t know why I was surprised every time love started or ended.”
 In the journey of life, I sometimes find myself caught between two
worlds.  In my dreams, we dance cheek to cheek whispering words
of affection.  Each syllable rolls off my tongue to kiss his lips
with magical verse. It stuns me to feel so connected to another soul.

Lounging in the silent hours of night in poetic unity with the universe.
Thunderbolts jump start my heart.  I am racing towards the morning
light.  My nocturnal rendezvous with love is approaching its end.
The alarm rings,  just as the upper limb of the sun appears on the horizon. 
I open my eyes,  amazement greets me.  I recall the promises of night and
embrace the beauty of the day.

 Where does  love  start or end? Do you know?


written for dVerse
hosted by Merrill 
writing prosery using the following line somewhere in your creativity.
“I don’t know why I was surprised every time love started or ended.”
not to exceed 144 words.

Thank you for reading
Remember Peace.... 

12 comments:

  1. This is lovely. I am glad love doesnt end with the waking but gets sent out into the universe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful account of hopes and dreams, and the way our dreams can offer us something we might not find in the light of day. I like the message about embracing the beauty of the day.I agree with Sherry about love being sent out into the universe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, poetic prose! And I like the ending with the questions. . .and who are they directed to?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love such thoughts... my nights are filled with nightmares. The other night I actually woke up screaming.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing you more lovely dreams. Happy you dropped by to read mine

    Much❤love

    ReplyDelete
  6. I recall the promises of night and
    embrace the beauty of the day

    A classic close True! One just cannot forget the dreams so near to daybreak and to look forward to the goodness of the forthcoming day. Beautifully set Ma'am.

    Hank is ok,True,thanks! We had a lockdown starting yesterday, we are adjusting to adapt to the inconveniences. This Corona thing will lead to life-changing consequences for many.Take care Ma'am!

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
  7. That promise of morning and the love that was and will be sure has no end.

    ReplyDelete
  8. eloquent
    “magical verse” indeed!

    also wanted to say thanks for stopping by my Beast World campaign at Alex’s!

    Tara Tyler Talks

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the journey you take the reader on here....ending with a stirring question. Well done!

    ReplyDelete