Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Always!

Truedessa


In a dream we connected
our journey cosmically aligned
surprised by the unexpected

blinded by grandiloquent light
relinquishing everyday reality
awakening in the arms of night

true love never dies, look to the sky
I'll send you a wondrous work of art
I'll  send you a piece of my heart

living in a world filled with poetics
reaching places never truly seen
stories written, our energy kinetic

heavy are the tears of daylight
will you see my message of love
or will you let it fade, out of sight

true love never dies, look to the sky
I'll send you a wondrous work of art
I'll  send you a piece of my heart

these days I'm singing the blues
why have you drifted so far away
perhaps, you've found a new muse

closing my eyes in the heat of night
escaping the borders of new reality
spreading my wings to take flight
crossing realms to embrace fantasy

I'll send you a sign, a sign from above
A sign of my love, I'll send you my heart

always
always
always



Author's note:
a work in progress - I reserve the
right to rearrange this piece

I was feeling really blue one day
sitting outside exhausted and this
heart shaped cloud formed before
my eyes. 


Linking  with dVerse

love, dreams and heart shaped clouds 

12 comments:

  1. Very sweet indeed and tenderly rendered - lucky to be loved by you - I'd say...
    With Best Wishes Scott

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is breathtakingly beautiful!❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great poem of love and longing to connect...
    I love the repeated lines...
    I'll send you a wondrous work of art
    I'll send you a piece of my heart

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is like a wonderful song!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always amazing where you find inspiration for your beautiful pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful love sonnet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How perfectly you captured what was in your heart ...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my, I like the refrain of "true love never dies, look to the sky......", such a comforting message. Also love this wondrous word, "grandiloquent"!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dreamy. Sometimes the borders blur.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is full of heartfelt emotion but I also like your comment about reaaranging words at a later date. Poems can be rethought and reworked and I think it is good to keep that open.

    ReplyDelete