Saturday, October 26, 2019

Can a Point of View Be Viewable?

Truedessa's collection



How can I describe a sunset that's indescribable?
How can I find the right words, when I am wordless?
How can I touch your heart, when it is untouchable?
How can you taste life's sweetness, untasted?
How can I make you feel what I am feeling?
How can I make you hear, what is unheard?
How can I make you see, wonders unseen?
How can I capture the uncapturable?

written for dVerse
hosted by Frank
To participate in this challenge use at least one polyptoton somewhere in your poem of less than 200 words 

7 comments:

  1. You just do the best you can...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have captured how impossible it is to find words when the biggest things of all take our words away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some things are really impossible... but yet in the effort of trying we always get closer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All good questions and effective use of polyptotons to emphasize the message in each one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A plethora of polyptotons! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just give it a go and see what transpires, never know what eyes could open.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Truedessa polyptotons are a perfect vehicle for your poem/questions, or is it vice versa. Either way, it works so very well.

    ReplyDelete