Wednesday, June 3, 2020

What Comes Next

Lighthouse, Evening, Light, Sky, Clouds
courtesty of Pixabay














Tell me, what comes next in the year of vision
in a stormy twilight, where have dreams gone
the earth cries, open your ears and listen
tell me, what come next in the year of vision
the spring of 20/20 , all the world mourned
tell me, what comes next in the year of vision
in a stormy twilight, where have dreams gone

linking with earthweal

author's note: It's been a rough week  for the
world. So much pain and despair.  I wonder
when will we truly see, change is needed.

I continue to focus on the light for guidance

5 comments:

  1. Good point it's twenty-twenty. Maybe this is the year many will truly see, even if it's in hindsight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks - Your vision(ing) is so important now. -- Brendan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope this pain takes people to the voting booth to vote for a kinder way forward. Barak Obama said change can be made at the local level, for us to use our voices with local representatives. A voice of reason in the midst of so much pain. Keep visioning. You are adding light to the universal consciousness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope we can all envision a peaceful, loving earth. I join you in focusing on the light for guidance. I must confess though, I have to fight the darkness.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like you I focus on the light for guidance. This is a terrible time and we can only hope that the light will triumph.

    ReplyDelete