Saturday, August 1, 2020

Seeing Clearly



In nakedness, I find wisdom

seeing past the veil of illusions

connected to the moon phases

tides rise and fall in my internal

rivers,  life echoes through my

heart shaped chamber

 

An oracle comes to me

on swift silent wings

guardian of sacred knowledge

traveling between the worlds

 

whispering a prophetic warning

stand guard,  change is coming

binocular vision is needed to

focus on what truly is and

what is fabrication

 

under moonlight we soar

to the highest perch

unlocking the mysteries

of our consciousness

 

sitting in silence there

is knowledge,  be clear

on intentions and what

desires you wish to

manifest

 

navigating the dark skies

there is light let your

inner lantern guide

the way


linking with The Sunday Muse


17 comments:

  1. I love this, especially "under moonlight we soar to the highest perch unlocking the mysteries of our consciousness." And the assurance that there is light even in dark skies. I need to remember that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We do need to listen to the oracle, to heed the warning. May things change before it is too late.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And you well know about your oracle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "navigating the dark skies / there is light" - what matters the most.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We need to pay attention to our inner lantern ... heaven knows the skies are dark!! Good write.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Truedessa, a profound contemplation. Happy you dropped by my sumie Sunday today

    Muchđź’–love

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yep, that inner lantern gives the best light sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is powerful and beautiful - and what a stunning photo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Binocular vision is needed to focus on what truly is, wow so many wise and stunning lines in this beautiful poem Truedessa! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The messengers that come to us like this can be powerful guides, holding the keys we need to open our doors to let things in, but also to lock them out when that is the right thing to do. A measured and solemn piece that still manages to fly, and to promise light.

    ReplyDelete
  11. There are messengers that arrive on wings and bare feet. The depths of this speaks to my spirit, to search my darkness for light.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You create a magical image of the body as a lantern and a guide.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful...to understand what is beyond the ordinary...!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Warnings come from everywhere...beautifully written!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like the way you got all the writer's innards to functioning well. Good reading, I felt I was rising above but I don't know of what. Weird here?

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like this a lot. It's dark but hopeful.

    ReplyDelete